COVID Cleaning Protocol

Safety is our #1 Priority!

Disinfectant Information

Vital Oxide is colorless, odorless, and 100x more powerful than ordinary disinfectants, while being safe to use around kids, animals, and even food. The powerful solution kills 99.999% of bacteria and viruses, including the novel coronavirus SARS-CoV-2, without harsh fumes or harmful residues. Vital Oxide can be applied to both hard and soft surfaces to disinfect. When using Vital Oxide, there is no need to wear safety gloves, or to rinse after applying. Simply spray Vital Oxide and let air dry. Vital Oxide can also be applied to large areas (such as classrooms, hallways, bathrooms, kitchens, cafeterias, and school buses) quickly, efficiently, and effectively with an electrostatic sprayer, making it ideal for daily use in a school environment. In addition to hospitals, airplanes, healthcare centers, restaurants, nursing homes, businesses, and in homes, Vital Oxide has long been used in school settings and childcare centers to disinfect.





  • EPA-registered hospital disinfectant (lowest toxicity category given by the EPA)
  • NSF-registered for no rinse required on food-contact surfaces
  • Free of volatile organic compounds
  • Proven effective in killing Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA), Norovirus, Legionella pneumophilia, E. coli, and the H1N1 virus (Swine Flu), and other pathogens in independent testing
  • Bleach-free, phosphate-free, and free of harsh chemicals and skin irritants
  • Hypo-allergenic
  • Non-corrosive to treated articles
  • No added fragrance or perfumes
  • No nauseous smells or fumes
  • Kills mold and mildew at the source, effective on mold spores, and can prevent mold regrowth for up to 7 months on tile and other building materials


Please use the links below for more information on the disinfectant cleaner we use on all transportation vehicles.

Vital Oxide Safety Data Sheet

Vital Oxide

Use of VitalOxide on School Transportation Vehicles